Monday, June 18, 2007

Sorry for the long absence - but I'm getting back on track!



I have finished Sue's book [thundering applause] !


So sorry for my absence but I think things are getting in order now and I'll have more time for the important stuff - ART




I also received Michelle's Dance book and Linda's Vintage/anything goes book. The work in these two books is amazing - you guys are so creative and talented and I feel so honored to be in this group of artists. I'm anxious to get my finished book back but I know it will be quite some time for it to travel through it's journey with you all.




I will be mailing Sue's book on to Robyn this week - hopefully I'll get to the post office tomorrow.

EDIT - I am now mailing to Lenna, and will still be mailing the book tomorrow.



I can't wait to get started on the next two books that I have.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn....welcome back. Look at all of those colors!! :) Very inspiring. I can't wait to see it in person.

Sue

Gypsy Purple said...

This is lovely!!!!