Monday, August 6, 2007

Dawn in Michelle's Book - Dance

Michell's book is turning into a wonderful Dance themed book. Since Michelle indicated in her instructions that she likes texture, I added a real tulle tutu to the ballerine image that I used for my page. I also added some vintage silver irridescent trim (doesn't show up well in the photo unfortunately) and a fun danglie on the side. The book headed out priority mail to Lenna today!

First is the back of my page - not too fancy but I like that it is simple.


This is the front of may page - the image is from an old "Etude" music magazine, vintage 1950's. I saturated the image in blue on photoshop then printed on fabric. I hope you like it Michelle!

3 comments:

Cottage by the Blue Sea said...

Oh my Dawn! I love your interpretation of my dance them and the gorgeous art that you added to my book. Thank you!
Aloha, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I love all the texture. Great image too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.