Friday, August 17, 2007

Linda's Anything Goes fabric book . . . Lenna's page & more!

I have photos of the page I created for Linda's book along with some additional photos of her whole book! Linda's sign-in spools and her instructions have been re-united with her book, yay! To the right, is the front of the page I did - click on it for more detail. I used part of the large paper and fabric collage I created in July for the front of this page. Then I added some hand stitching & beading, and stamped a favorite Claudia Rose stamp; "It's the little things." -This is a little book! : )





Here to the left is the back of my page. I mixed paper with fabric and added a little stamping with Fabrico/VersaCraft ink in a magenta color.








Below is Linda's cover, by Linda of course!

This is the front of my page inside of Linda's Book:

Then, the back of my page & the front of Dawn's page . . . . Below, the back of Dawn's page and the front of Sue's page:
The Back of Sue's page and the front of Michelle's Page
The back of Michelle's page and the front of a page Linda did to start her book off:

The back of Linda's page and the Inside back Cover of her book:
Linda's back cover, WOW!!!
This little book is really coming along. I sent both Linda's Book and Michelle's book to Sara today. SARA PLEASE NOTE: Michelle's book should be worked on FIRST!! I forgot to put a note in the package. Lenna

1 comment:

primdollie said...

LOVE MY BOOK!! thanks Lenna your pages are wonderful and thanks for showing all the pages everyone is doing such wonderful pages!!! thanks ever so much!!! huge hugs Linda