Sunday, September 16, 2007

gorgeous work!

Hi everyone, thought I would pop in and say that I am following your progress with your books... so sorry I had to drop out but I had my best friend pass away and I felt like I couldn't cope with any creativity at the time and luckily I did drop out because my mum had a heartattack a month or so ago and had to have triple by-pass....
so there is no way I could have continued on with any of these gorgeous books...
but like I said, they are just gorgeous - well done!

2 comments:

creativelenna said...

Thanks for checkin in, Robyn. We have missed you, but see you were needed elsewhere at this time . . . best wishes and healing thoughts for your mom!

Kyla said...

Thanks for checking in on us. I am sorry to hear about your friend and mother. How is she?

Sending good thoughts your way
kyla