Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lenna in Kyla's Ladies of the Sea

This is the first bit of art work I have done since moving! It really was great to sit in my studio although everything is still in boxes. I had packed a few things in advance in a tote bag and worked out of that, enjoying my new space. Kyla's book had 5 pages left in it, so I wrote her and asked her if it was OK that I did 2 pages : )) Still plenty of room for Sara & Joyce! I love the way kyla created the base pages for us to work on, and - her theme of "ladies of the sea" came so easily to me. Both of my pages use Alpha Stamp Fabric images from the Mermaids #2 sheet (scroll down once you get there) - yummy! On the more colorful page below I glued paper to the fabric and also used a small transparency of a photo of water that the mermaid is swimming out of . . . I hope you like these pages, Kyla! Click on them for more detail. : ^ ) L e n n a 9/23/07


3 comments:

primdollie said...

wow Lenna these are sensational really nicely done and such great colors and textures!!! wonderful work as always!!! Hugs Linda

Primrose & Tumbleweeds said...

These are beautiful pages, nice texture and colors. I really loved working in this book too. Great theme!

creativelenna said...

Thank you both! It was really enjoyable for me to do. ll of the pages will be such a treat for kyla when her book comes home again. : ))