Monday, April 2, 2007

THE GODDESS is on its way!

I finally got my book into the post today. Here are some photos..

above is the front cover. I put a vintage ribbon tie to close the book. This is my first attempt at printing on fabric. I used an old linen pillow case to print on - there are age rust marks on it which gives a real old feel


above is the inside of the cover. I pinned an instruction tag. The right hand side is my first page. vintage fabric as a background and vintage lace edge.

below is the back of the first page and the 'sign in' page. I didn't do a real sign in page but left it up to each person to add a little something if they wish - that represents their own theme

2 comments:

creativelenna said...

I am very happy to be expecting this book soon, Robyn. Thanks so much for the photos of it - I can start to think in a goddess-like way even before it gets here!

Anonymous said...

Robyn,

I love the colors and theme of your book. Hmmm... now for a goddess...

sue