Monday, April 2, 2007

Inspiration...what inspires you?

What do you get when your husband and son go out of town for the weekend??




Tons of fun, tons of fabric, a bit of cute, a bit of lace, a bit of paint and anything else I could get my hands on. By the time it came to do my actual page I was almost out of steam. Here is my book. The sign in letters will go in the inside pocket. I am enclosing stencils with the letters
C R E A T I V E . Each artist will alter one of the letters for their sign in page.
























3 comments:

Kyla said...

Wow! I am at ahhhhhhhhhhhh just being part of this group. What inspiration. I can't wait to see, touch and feel the books.
Kyla

creativelenna said...

This is a great book sue, I can't wait to work in it! I love how it's all patched together and your idea for a sign-in!

: ) Lenna

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I am really looking forward to working in everyone's books. I know that the nine months will be long when it comes to my patience and excitement of my books return and all of the great artwork.

sue