Tuesday, April 3, 2007

wow! new fabric artwork!

I just had to write to the FBRR blog and say I am very excited & impressed to see all these fabric books since my last visit. Thank you Sue, Robyn, Kyla & Dawn for sharing your books, and to Robyn for creating a button for us, wow! Dawn you did really great with instructions/html for someone who says they don't really know how. I already have the button up on my blog very proudly. So exciting. I know Robyn's book is on it's way to me, so I will let you know when it gets here!

Lenna website: http://www.creativelenna.com

2 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

it should be there early next week - of course I forgot about the Easter break, not sure if that will slow the mail down..

creativelenna said...

Thanks Robyn, I look forward to finding your book in my mailbox : )