Wednesday, March 7, 2007

*me*

Hi everyone - my name is Robyn and I have been blogging for over 3 years now. Just beware, my blog is a place where I get that chatter out of my head, so sometimes i may appear a little demented.
I have never created a fabric book as such but have been playing with fabrics for many years. And I love it! I am trying my hand at mixed media at the moment, just for fun really.. I also make art dolls/spirit dolls from cloth.
I have started my cover & first page of the Goddess fabric book. I just found an image I like and printed it off on my printer. My printer is an inkjet and I don't think the images are waterproof...
I am really looking forward to getting to know each of you while we create & play together.
oh and I live in Australia - postage between the US and my home takes around 7 days by airmail. Surface mail takes about 3mths!

No comments: