Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Welcome to the Fabric Book Round Robin Blog

Each of the nine participants are invited to post about their fabric books and themselves as they create their own and contribute pages to the others. Our first mailing date is April 1st - meaning that each participant will mail out their books on or before April 1st. Once the books are received by the next player, hopefully there will be photos and information posted about each book.

Most of all we are here to have fun and make some great fabric art!

I'm Dawn Sellers and I will be the hostess of the round robin. Wrangling everyone together and gently reminding of the mailing times. I have been doing all kinds of artsy crafty things my whole life. I enjoy all the wonderful artists that I meet through projects like this and love to swap art with others. I do have a work life where I credential employed physicians for a large metropolitan health system in Portland, Oregon. I own an antique store with my husband (he runs it most of the time) where I work on Saturdays and Mondays, in Hillsboro, Oregon. I really love to make jewelry, scrapbook and alter junk. My time is really limited so I do best with portable, small and quick to finish projects. I always have several "irons in the fire" as my mom always tells me.

2 comments:

primdollie said...

Hi Dawn
I am here but how do I post?? and will there be a mailing list??? and has there been a decision if the books are all fabric or does it matter??thanks Linda

Ruth Rae said...

what a fun idea!
all the books look amazing!!!
I would have loved to have played with you all!!! :)